Sunday 2 September 2012

Saluting Steve - 1st August 2012


What is your favourite colour? The random phone call and the question itself gave me a hint that James was buying me a present. But I didn't expect it to be an iPad!! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I've struggled with the decision to buy an iPad for a while, because let's face it, I don't really need one. There is nothing it can do that the current devices I own don't. "You are being extravagant," my inner voice keeps shouting at me. I can't thank my brilliant husband enough for taking the decision out of my hands. I have a sneaking suspicion his purchase may have been driven by a fear that I would take ownership of his newly acquired iPad to write my blog from a deck chair in Tahiti next week. He is a wise man my husband. Today I am grateful for the joy this totally unnecessary device is about to shower upon me, and for the late great innovator Steve Jobs. Steve I salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment