Saturday 15 September 2012

I'm alive again - 25th August 2012

Singapore, right now you are my sweet spot

I love a mini-break. Just me and my husband exploring a foreign city together again. I know it's only for a few days, but it is truly one of my favourite things in the world. 
This morning I felt like a proper traveler again. It's a feeling I miss dearly. Our plane landed at 5.30am and needless to say, our hotel wasn't ready when we arrived at 6.15am. They kindly gave us access to a shared common room and like hardened travelers, we slept in lounge chairs for a few hours while everyone bustled around us. Priceless.
The day was topped off with several hours of shopping (you can't beat a husband who is brave enough to say, "yes babe - your arse does look big in that"), some divine cupcakes from 'Sweetspot' and dinner with gorgeous friends. Singapore, thank you for a wonderful day. I feel alive again.  
PS. H&M I also miss you dearly. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment