Sunday 2 September 2012

Naked beauty - 30th July 2012

Oh so true
The has day finally arrived - a 'Magic Mike' night at the movies. The vision of Matt Bomer shirtless and grinding his well sculpted booty around a dance floor was certainly a pleasure to watch. I also developed a surprise respect for Channing Tatum tonight, who I had not heard of before this move. Wow, can that boy dance!
I have to admit the movie itself was disappointing. I was expecting little story line, lots of hot man doing a lot of HOT dancing. Instead, I got a little bit of hot men dancing and a lot of weak story line. Shame. Oh well, it's still a good day when you get to see Bomer with his short off. I can't really complain. Smiles all around. 
Sidenote: It has not escaped me that this post would be considered (by myself) as hugely sexist if written by a guy about women. Double standard noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment