Saturday 8 September 2012

A room with a view - 2nd August 2012

The view inside from the deck
And we are finally here...
After months and months of waiting we are now living our dream. Visions of Tahiti, of this room, of the crystal clear water and the total escape we plan to achieve here have sustained and motivated us since January. I can't believe we have finally arrived.
Let me give you a quick tour.

Talk about open plan living!
The room is incredible. There is a glass panel in the floor with a light underneath so we can watch the fish swim by at night. I'm a sucker for a luxurious bathroom, and this one delivers in spades! The room is open plan, so we can stand in the bathroom and gaze out past the deck to the most perfect water you have ever seen. The bath is big and cosy and the shower has an over-sized head so taking a shower is akin to standing in a rain.
OMG, I can't actually believe this is ours for the next five days. It's such a bizarre feeling. All of my wishes have come true and I can't quite believe it is real (as opposed to the reoccurring dream I've been having for the past eight months). I think it is fair to say this is one of the easiest days to find something (so many things) to be grateful for. Days like this are the high point of The Perspective Project. Now...for some champagne.

It would be rude not to indulge



No comments:

Post a Comment