Sunday 16 September 2012

PrincessPatrice - 30th August 2012

Yummm, room service

I would have made a great princess. Actually, I’d just made a great rich person, period. I love a life of pamper and it seems staying in hotels really agrees with me. I'm not sure what I love the most – the bath robes, the 24/7 news channels or the fact someone cleans my room every day. No, it's probably the fact I can’t cook and all you need to do to get a good meal in a hotel is press a button on the in-room phone.
Tonight I was so exhausted I could barely life my head off the pillow (something to do with yesterday’s 'pressure release'). With one call my favourite meal was delivered, just like that. Tonight I am every so grateful for yeung chow fried rice and the brilliance of room service.   

No comments:

Post a Comment