Friday 28 September 2012

Pretty Woman - 15th September 2012

Rodeo Drive baby
Some days you go shopping and no matter how hard you try - for love or money - you cannnot find anything to buy. Other days everything you touch turns to gold and you accidentally buy half a new wardrobe. Today I experienced the latter. It seems shopping malls are like kitchens, I should not be left alone in them. Bad things happen. 
I went to Bondi Junction to look, simply look, for a dress to wear to a friend's upcoming wedding. Two short hours later I can home with one jacket, two shirts, a pair of jeans and a handbag. And all found with so little effort. It's like I walked past each shop and the pieces flew off the rank and landed on my arm. I felt like Juila Roberts in Pretty Woman (minus the hooker bit).
What is a girl suppose to do? It would have been an affront to the shopping gods if I was to reject their offers today. A big shout out to said gods. I really do love a surprise shopping spree.  

No comments:

Post a Comment