Tuesday 11 September 2012

A priceless moment - 24th August 2012

The ticket we almost didn't get

Flight $900. Incorrectly spelling your husband's surname on an international flight booking only to have the mistake realised at check in...priceless...and awkward.
Yes that's right. James and I got to the check-in desk tonight for our little weekend away in Singapore only to discover they couldn't find James' name on the flight list. It turns out I spelt his surname as RUKE instead of RULE when I booked the ticket. The lesson here, don't book flights at 12.30am. You are not super sharp at that hour!
Luckily they corrected his name on the system and let us fly. Weekend break is back on track and now my stupidity is just a funny story. I’m super thankful for giggles instead of tears tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment