Sunday 1 April 2012

Karma repays - 30th March 2012

Karma working its magic on Mags

Karma is powerful force and one I have always believed strongly in. While life often throws challenges and obstacles in our path, I hold onto the hope that good things do happen to the good people who deserve them. This week I've had the pleasure of seeing two great souls realise some of their dreams. My dear friend Mel has found the man of her dreams and is getting married. I can't think of anyone who deserves some good karma as much as this selfless and brilliant woman. Then there is the lovely Mags, a key member of our team at work, who had her last day in the office today as she moves cities to boldly follow her study and career dreams. These women are two of the most genuinely caring, honest and gentle souls I have ever met. Today I am grateful that the universe is paying them back. Ladies, may all of your future dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment