Sunday 15 April 2012

Hail Hillary - 12th April 2012


Love it.


For anyone with an interest in politics, you have got to check out this hilarious website (if you haven't already) http://textsfromhillaryclinton.tumblr.com/
‘Texts from Hillary’ is a site "built around photos of Clinton checking messages on her cellphone aboard a military C-17 aircraft. The blog features Clinton responding to texts from politicians and celebrities in various awesome and hilarious ways." It is classic!
I love the power woman look she is rocking, her super cool vibe and the hilarious captions. My favourite is the Barack and Hillary text. As a fan of both, I love how it captures their perceived personalities – cool and groovy vs power woman.  
This site gave me more belly laughs today than I've had in a while. And some days, that is all you need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment