Wednesday 18 April 2012

Guilty pleasures - 15th April 2012

The jazz

It was a day of self-indulgence and guilty pleasures. I truly adore and appreciate days like this. There is something about the freedom of Sunday’s that makes me feel so alive. The day is mine to spend/waste/indulge as I wish. This sacred Sunday involved a lunch with the girls, two hours on the couch watching my fantasy sports boyfriends’ drive their Formula 1 cars around the track and the development of an addiction to The Voice. I'm on Team Joel for the record.
Top all of this off with the pleasure of filling my new jewellery cabinet (inside a full length mirror none the less) with all of my favorite "jazz it up" possessions. Today I love my life as much as I love jewellery. And that is a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment