Thursday 19 April 2012

Lightbulb moment - 17th April 2012

The magic potions

I wonder why I constantly feel sluggish and tired? Light bulb moment – maybe it has something to do with my diet comprised largely of chocolate and coke (the liquid kind).
This recent conversation inside my head, and a spare few hours on the weekend, lead me to a naturopath. A one-hour appointment and quote a bit of cash later, I am now on a detox to mend my exhausted and neglected body.
My plan is to be kind to myself. I want to stop letting my busy lifestyle rule my diet, get more sleep and feel healthier. Apologies to Sydney’s take away food industry – your profits may take a hit. 
Today was the first day of the ‘rejuvenate my body’ program. I’m taking enough herbal supplements to kill a horse and they taste like arse, but I have to admit I do feel a little perkier. I’m not sure i that is due to the supplements working in rapid time or if it’s psychological. Either way, I’m happy to take it. It’s exciting to be doing something positive to change a pattern in my life. Let’s see how I go on the chocolate and coke front. That is where the real challenge lays.

No comments:

Post a Comment