Sunday 29 April 2012

Insights at the Vet - 26th April 2012

So true


Another month and another trip to the vet for Cuba. She really is medically challenged this dog! A friend calls her The Bubble Dog. It's the perfect description. We need to put her in an environmentally controlled bubble to protect her from the world. It turns out she has somehow developed an ulcer on her eye. Awesome. Thankfully she is fine! Today I am grateful for a relatively healthy Cuba and only a small vet bill.
Anyway, the upside of being at the vet is their quote board. They always have a great pet related 'Thought of the Day'. Today's spoke directly to me. "The more people I meet the more I love my pet." 
OMG this is so true. The older I get the more I realise, I'm not a big fan of people. Most just annoy me - fact. I can easily count the people that really matter to me on my fingers and toes. Beyond that is a limited circle of people whose company I enjoy and who I have time for. Beyond that - I am done! I know it sounds terrible, but does this make me a bad person?

No comments:

Post a Comment