Saturday 7 April 2012

Bra crimes – 6th April

Possibly the worst bra crime ever!


I need to start this entry with an apology. I would never normally use this space to discuss anything negative or poke fun at others. That’s not the purpose of this blog. However, I need to break these rules today in the interests of big laughs and a topic that is close to my heart. The issue is bra crimes. I have always been a passionate believer that bra straps should be hidden and I do regard myself as the unofficial bra police. I get wildly offended when I see nice tops or dresses ruined by women wearing the wrong bra. The rules are simple: a strapless top requires a strapless bra, a halterneck or racing-back top requires a strapless or matching bra, and if your outfit is backless, don’t wear a bra. Simple. It is that easy! Today I came across possibly the worse bra crime I’ve ever seen. I managed to snap a pic to share my disbelief. Just take a look. What the hell was she thinking? The story of me taking this pic in a crowded fast food shop is equally as funny, however I won’t distract from the issue at hand. I am now on a one woman mission to rid the world of bra crimes. Feel free to join the campaign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment