Saturday 31 March 2012

Drinks on a school night - 29th March 2012

Loving the angel on the beer keg


I really like vodka... the way it takes the edge off and makes the world a happier place. I make a habit of not drinking much on school nights, because quite frankly, I fear I may like it too much and develop myself a little problem. Taking the edge off and all that. 
But tonight I indulged for a worthy cause - dinner with friends. I'd forgotten just how much fun impromptu dinners are. Good company, food, wine and conversation. It made for a very happy Thursday. 
I did wonder why I felt a little tipsy when we got home though, given I'd only had a couple of glasses of wine at dinner. It must have been the two vodkas I inhaled at the pub before we got there. Yep, that would do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment