Sunday 5 February 2012

The Wedding Day - 26th Jan 2012



Tracy Hayes - what a beautiful bride you make
Thank you to the newly weds Tracy and Adam Kane for the most wonderful day and night! There are so many things about today that were perfect, but I think for me, the best part was basking in the glow of true friendship. To see one of your best friends deliriously happy, realising a dream, is truly something to be thankful for.



Hayes (the name she will forever be known to me as), and I are part of a group that has been together since our first year in high school - 22 years ago. Heidi and Molly are the other two members of this clan. I'm in the green dress above. Heidi and Molly are next to each other on the right hand side in the light blue and black/navy dresses. Hopefully we will remain friends well into old age. 
The opportunity for the four of us to be in the same room again with free flowing champagne, cocktails and a dancefloor made for a brilliant night. I am proud to admit Heidi and I procured a tambourine and maracas (and a hat) from the band mid way through the night, which gave our dancefloor moves a little extra kick for at least a few songs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment