Monday 6 February 2012

The stolen Jolie-Pitt child - 28th Jan 2012


The beautiful Sybella Smith - my god daughter
If I didn't know better I would swear my dear friend Heidi kidnapped her youngest daughter from the household of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. This is Sybella Smith, my devilish god daughter. She looks like an angelic carbon copy of Shiloh, but is in fact a wild little lady.
Sybella made my day with one small act. While her sister were playing nicely on the front lawn, she made her way over the car parked in the driveway and began licking it. That is what I love about this kid. Her mother is a total germaphobe, yet she takes great please in licking all panels and the bumper bar on a dusty car. She is only two, but already it's clear she is going to make her way in the world in a manner that pleases her, and to hell with the rest of us. I admire people who are not constrained or paralysed by the way the world judges them. Let's hope she stays this way because it is so refreshing (for everyone bar her poor mum!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment