Saturday 18 February 2012

My technology wardrobe malfunction - 9th Feb 2012

The headshot accidently shared with the world

Oh the embarrassment! Today I experienced the technology equivalent of a wardrobe malfunction. I accidently uploaded a pic of myself from Instagram to Facebook as I was trying to work out how to use the app. I had absolutely no intention of sharing this pic with the world, but via my sheer lack of tech skills I managed to send it to every person I know in the social media universe. I felt like a grandma learning how to text. Now I know how Janet felt - exposed and embarrassed (although at least it was only my face and not my nipple).
Today’s lesson in perspective – learn at laugh at yourself because as a techno dummy writing a daily blog there are bound to be plenty of them and the world will be laughing with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment