Tuesday 21 February 2012

Adding colour into my life - 21st Feb 2012

Perking up in pink

Today I tested out the theory that colour can influence your mood. I purchased this top on the weekend in what, at the time, I was unsure was a moment of stupidity or a masterstroke. You see it is pink, very very fushia pink. 
My initial concern was looking like an extra out of Legally Blonde. I tried on the safer option, a lovely non-offensive dark blue, but it just didn't rock my world. It felt safe and I needed some zing...a little pick me up. 
So today was the test. Can wearing a particular colour influence your mood? The answer in my case is a resounding yes!
Despite several incidents that would normally leave me fuming (I admit I was still a little mad), I felt a hell of a lot more upbeat and positive all day. I know it sounds insane, but wearing a bright colour resulted in a little more zing buzzing around my world. I will definitely now be increasing the amount of colour on my wardrobe.



No comments:

Post a Comment