Sunday 19 February 2012

The Perfect Valentine - 14th Feb 2012

My wonderful husband
Today I am thankful for the brilliant husband I share my life with. We'd decided not to go all out for Valentine’s Day. We are both so flat out with work, all we wanted from today was to spend the evening together watching a couple of downloaded episodes of our favourite show. Sounds boring, but the opportunity to chill in each other’s company in a big deal in our house these day!
To my great surprise, I arrived home to find my very own Jamie Oliver had whipped up a yummy surprise dinner. He'd even gone to a special Italian deli to get fresh ingredients and made a stop via my favourite cup cake shop. After all of these year, he can still make me smile in an instant. What a brilliant Valentines. Thank you James. Big kisses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment