Saturday 18 February 2012

There is nothing like family to keep you grounded - 10th Feb 2012

My darling sister Danielle

There is zero change of anyone in our family getting a big head even if one of us were to win an Oscar - and that is a great thing. Tonight my mum, dad, sister and niece arrived for the weekend. We had a great BBQ for dinner and hours of catch up chat. It was absolutely lovely.
While sitting on the lounge chatting to my sister she glanced at my feet, stopped mid sentence and said, "Patrice you really need to get your feet fixed." God it made me laugh. Here was me thinking the protruding bones on my feet were not that obvious and my desire for surgery was slightly vain and melodramatic. The rest of the world tells you what you want to hear. Your family tell you what you need to hear – the truth. I love that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment