Thursday 9 February 2012

Have a little faith - 1st Feb 2012


I've never been good with lose of control. I'm not ashamed to admit that my life has been a very lucky one. James likens it to me growing up in the 'Brady Bunch' household. I guess my point is I have never had to deal with great periods of adversity or draw on faith alone to get me thought. In turns out this has been the perfect receipt to foster my control issues.
Well, it appears the universe has decided it is time to teach me some patience and about having a little faith. I've learnt quickly over the past day that try as I might, I can't always control the outcome and I can't always keep those close to me safe. I guess sometimes all you can do have is a little faith that the universe is unfolding as it should. Even if you don't understand the plan from the outset (and the plan seems stupid and unfair). I'm now trying to take this lesson on board.   

No comments:

Post a Comment