Tuesday 14 February 2012

4 sleeps until Friday - 6th Feb 2012

Mum and I sipping drinks at Carols in the Domain

It feels like a long way till the end of the week on a Monday morning. But the good news is there are only four sleeps left until I get to see my favourite person in the world - my mum. She is coming to visit this weekend (with Dad, my sister and niece in tow) and I can't wait! There are not enough words in the universe to describe how much I love this woman. She is the most compassionate, caring, understanding person I've ever met, with a wicked sense of humour and a wild streak to boot.
There are two things Mum has always said to me for as long as I can remember, "You can do anything you put your mind to" and "I'm always proud of you". What better advice and support could a daughter ask for. Today I am grateful for my amazing mum and I can't wait to see her in four sleeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment