Thursday 9 February 2012

True perspective - 31st Jan 2012


Never have truer words been spoken. Today my heart stopped, panic rose in my chest and my head went into organisational overdrive. A few simple words can change your view of the world in seconds. 
There are bad things happening around us everyday that we see, hear, consider and sympathise with. But most often we give them a cursory thought, combined with a feeling of slight relief that whatever the negative thing is, it's not happening to us. Well today, it happened in my world. Today has been the strongest reminder yet of what a wonderful life I have and how many things I have to be grateful for. If you do one thing today, make sure you grab everyone you care about, hug them and tell then you love them. Because we just don't do it enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment