Thursday 9 February 2012

Our family grows - 30th Jan 2012

Introducing Rocco - the newest member of our family
The day has finally arrived. We are now the proud owners of a new puppy to go with our adorable but injury prone Cuba. This is Rocco. And it's obvious from the outset that we are going to have our hands full. While Cuba never barked or chewed a thing, including her chew toys, Rocco seems to be quite the opposite. Oh dear! 

Puppies waiting politely for dinner
In a nice surprise, Rocco has arrived with what appears to be a level of initial training. He already knows how to sit and employs the tactic every time we walk near the fridge or kitchen bench. He already looks like a fat little sausage and I fear he may explode soon. I don't think I can say no to that sweet little face. Oh my god I love puppies. He is just so cute I could hug him all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment