Thursday 9 February 2012

My lucky life - 29th Jan 2012

James and I enjoying our lucky life
It seems long drives are productive in our relationship. After another 6.5 hours together in the car (driving home from Coffs Harbour) James and I have made some decisions about our life over the next two years. We've set a plan in motion to move to a bigger place - nothing amazing, just something with two bedrooms so our visitors no longer need to sleep on a blow up mattress in the kitchen/lounge room.
We've found a little haven of tranquil grooviness in Erskinville. I admit, I was initially against the location as my vision of this lovely suburb was  from 10 years ago, when the property prices were much more palatable and the landscape a little scummier. Missed the boat on that one! But now after one look and a yummy brunch, I'm sold. 
The hardest part will be waiting the year or so to save up the cash we need to fund the move. Don't look now Patrice, but I think you may be putting roots down in Sydney. I'm starting to feel grateful for my luck life again. Take that for perspective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment