Sunday 16 December 2012

The escalator of joy - 9th Dec 2012

Seriously, an escalator!
I hate going to home improvement/homeware places like Bunnings and Ikea. I'm offended by the feeling that any trip there steals minutes (and sometimes hours) from my cherished weekends. Today I am delighted to report a positive experience in a Bunnings store. 
It may have something to do with the fact this store had an escalator. Seriously, can there be that much stuff that you need two floors? Despite the excess, it proved quite a novelty. For the first time in Bunnings I had something to do while James looked at power tools. I went up and down the escalator checking out the displays on the top floor. Today I am grateful for surprises in unexpected places. There were laughs on the way home this time, not arguments. #winning

No comments:

Post a Comment