Saturday 15 December 2012

Creamy roses - 28th Nov 2012

Divine creamy white roses

Sometimes I sneak downstairs at work just to look at the beautiful flowers. I'm still flawed by the sheer beauty of flowers, particularly roses, on mass. I’m also still getting my head around the premise that I now work for a business driven by making people feel loved. It's a refreshing change from the corporate world. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a business focused on the bottom line, but there is something romantic and good for the soul about being surrounded by flowers. Today I suck down and was rewarded with the vision of hundreds of creamy white roses ready to go out to an event. They were simply stunning. My soul is still smiling at the thought of them. This job is so good for my stress levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment