Tuesday 11 December 2012

Fratty Satty - 17th Nov 2012




Loving the leotard

Today I felt privileged to be part of a real life scene straight out of an American movie. My darling friend Tala had a fancy dress birthday in the park with the theme of 'Fratty Satty'. As the most brilliantly passionate American I know, celebrating everything that is sorority/fraternity was the perfect fit (BTW brilliantly organised Booker!).
What did I love the most about today? It's a close race between Tala's leotard and the fact I felt like I really was in a movie. There were drinking games, hilarious costumes and raucous carry on… just as it should be.
My one disappointment – I still don't know how to do a keg stand. Apparently Australian kegs are not made for this fine act, so I wait and wonder. Tala, thanks for making my sides ache with laughter today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment