Saturday 15 December 2012

My very own criminal - 19th Nov 2012

My very own Chop Chop
You can imagine my delight when I drove to the airport to pick James up tonight after a few weeks away. Airport reunions are a fantasy of mine, full of hugs and kisses and gushes of passion. Not to mention they signal the return of my chef and co-pet-parent. 
Tonight my fantasy slammed into the hard wall of reality when I was greeted by my very own Chopper Read. Movember has a lot to answer for. While it is a great initiative for charity, it has a shocking impact on desire and romance. I'm not keen on getting it on with a criminal. Today I am begrudgingly grateful that my lovely husband has a social conscience. He responded flatly to my protects of "you look ridiculous, shave it off" with "get over yourself, it's for charity. My only worry is how much he likes the Mo. Thank god there are only 11 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment