Saturday 15 December 2012

Beers and Giggles - 2nd Dec 2012

Beers and giggles

Why are travel stories featuring unfortunate toilet incidents so bloody hilarious? I have several of my own that are too embarrassing to share in this blog. But it turns out I am not alone. Today I caught up with some good friends for beers. By the time I left my sides and jaw were aching from laugher. One friend, you will remain nameless, recounted a story about an unfortunate bout of food poising that landed her in hospital. The exact details of the story are too gross to share here, but lets say she unexpectedly covered the bathroom floor with action from both ends. Worst still, she had to explain to the nurse that no, in fact, it wasn’t all vomit. There has got to be a book in travel related toilet stories. I'm going to call it ‘Shits and Giggles’.

No comments:

Post a Comment