Sunday 4 March 2012

Growing up - 2 March 2012



Oh thank god. I spent all of these years thinking I was a bad person. It turns out I'm just a grown up. Result. You see, I am a fan of blinding honesty. I spent my twenties sharing my honest opinion with anyone who asked for it, and quite a few who didn't. I just don't see the point of sugar coating. But the older I get the more I realise people rarely appreciate an honest response. They may ask for it, but they don't really want it. 
I am grateful for the fact I am finally growing up and leaning how to operate in a world full of sensitive souls. Just a pity it took me so long to get here!
Wising up has led to me playing smarter and getting further, but I don't like the feeling it creates. In my black and white world, I feel fake. The quote above was a nice little reminder today that you can view every situation from a different angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment