Thursday 15 March 2012

You say you want a revolution - 13th March 2012

You say you want a revolution...

Until now I hadn't worked in an office where the radio is on during the day. The closest I've been is a TV fixed on a 24 hr news channel. Initially I thought the radio would be districting, but it turns out I love it. There is nothing like music to make your soul smile. 
Each day we listen to a different station, which guarantees the genres are many and varied. I am constantly amazed at the ability of a song to brighten my mood and inject some zing into my day. I've also caught myself doing a bit of chair dancing, which is no doubt amusing for anyone who happens to see me.
Today the Beatles 'Revolution' caught me by surprise and brought an immediate smile to my face. "You say you want a revolution. Well you know, we all want to change the world..." Oh yes we do, and music makes it a better world.

No comments:

Post a Comment