Monday 19 March 2012

A little ray of sunshine - 19th March 2012

A little bit of hope shining through
I'm on a mission to de-clutter my life, streamline my finances and draw up a plan of action. Welcome to Operation Delilah. 
I’ve been waiting to use this code name since we travelled around Europe in a campervan, which I wanted to nickname Delilah. James put his foot down - something about it being an insane and overly girly name for a van - so here we are. As a side note, we called the van Keith. 
Often the best way to feel empowered is to take charge and just kick off the action you want to see happening in your life. Technically nothing has changed today, but I just feel invigorated because I've taken the first steps in gathering information and streamlining my life. The first ray of sunshine pierced through the sky for Operation Delilah today. So grateful to be focused on a new project!    

No comments:

Post a Comment