Thursday 15 March 2012

Sweet revenge and instant gratification - 12th March 2012

My new guilty pleasure

Patience is a virtue I clearly don't possess. It's time to admit it. I have a little problem with the need for instant gratification.
I've always been someone who reads the last page of a book soon after starting it. Why, I hear you cry! I don't really know. There is just something satisfying about knowing the end while I'm still immersed in the story.
Well tonight, I took it to a whole new level. Revenge is my new favourite TV series and until now I have been waiting patiently to watch the next suspense filled episode each Monday night. Tonight's show was so brilliant, I got over excited, decided I couldn't wait until next week, and ended up on the show’s website. Several clicks later and I know what happens for the next six episodes. Shit. While this brain explosion has brought immense pleasure to my world today, I fear I may have robbed me of considerably joy in the coming weeks. I really need to work on developing some patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment