Saturday 21 July 2012

My sweet Revenge - 14th June 2012

Nolan...no, please don't die

I continue to learn a lot about myself in the process of writing this blog, and most revelations are not as endearing as I'd hoped. It appears I have less than zero patience coupled with a desire for instant gratification. There is also the inclination to ‘treat myself’ regularly, but we will deal with that later. 
Tonight my impatience got the better of me and I downloaded the remaining episodes of Revenge - my new guilty pleasure. And what a brilliant few hours it was. I won't spoil the ending for those of you who are not there yet, but suffice to say it was brilliant, with a few shocking twists. 
I am grateful for the pure pleasure my impatience brought into my world tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment