Saturday 21 July 2012

Loving Alonso - 24th June 2012

What a perfect excuse to post this fine pic
I admit it. I am coming out of the sporting bad boy closet. I am an officially out and proud Fernando Alonso fan. This is a rather big call given I am President of the Lewis Hamilton Fantasy Boyfriend Club. However, I’ve decided I can preside over both fan clubs.
I owe my newfound appreciation of Alonso’s sporting prowess to Twitter. I have been following him since I joined simply because initially I didn’t really get the point of Twitter (it all seemed rather self indulgent). I wanted something to keep me interested. F1 always does that. Alonso posts regularly – his insights are amusing and good pics can be fantastic. I’m hooked.
After today’s brilliant win in Valancia, I have a feeling this could be shaping up to be a Championship year. Come on Alonso (and Lewis, if McLaren can fix that car!). Oh...how I love watching Formula 1 on a Sunday night. #bigsmiles

No comments:

Post a Comment