Sunday 22 July 2012

Down she goes - 30th June 2012



It's official, the decision has been made - I am having surgery to fix my feet and ankles. The drastic call comes after I took yet anther tumble in heels. My ankles are notoriously flexible (read roll over...a lot) and tonight I provided the entertainment as a group of us walked to diner. One minute I was strolling along chatting, the  next my ankle bone decides to kiss the pavement, sending me in a slow motion tumble, which thnkfly was so graceful, one frined through I was just bending down to pick something up. The probems was I stayed down on my knees for a bit too long. Itt was clealrly a stsck! 
I am so so gratful that I didn;t break and ankle, or rip my stockings/Tw big wins tonight. I've decided to have the surgery as I think my luck is close to running out.
My dear friend Karen posted this quote above on my Facebook wall post stack. Classic. Thansk Kaz!

No comments:

Post a Comment