Sunday 28 October 2012

My little butterfly - 26th October 2012

My little butterfly
Today I have something big to be truly grateful for. Everything is right in the world again and I can breath. For the past few days I’ve been holding my breath as my beautiful little niece quickly went from having a cold to lying in hospital with pneumonia. She has been a vey sick little girl and the reality of this has frightened me to my core. I'm only her aunty, so I can’t begin to image how her mum (my sister) has felt, but she is one of the most important things in my world. A life without her in it is something I cannot contemplate. Today, after many prays and tears (ours not hers) she has improved enough to go home. There are not enough words to express how grateful I am. My world also has a little more perspective today. Big kisses to my princess with the butterfly face.

No comments:

Post a Comment