Sunday 7 October 2012

Big Foot - 26th September 2012

Not exactly sexy footware
The day has finally arrived. I am now the proud owner of a sexy remodeled foot and ankle. Well, I say sexy in anticipation of what my foot will look like in about two months. Right now it is numb and I am as high as a kite –two things that are reasonably pleasant.
I am also sporting some rather industrial looking footware. Gone are my heels for quite a while. While this last point brings a tear to my eye, I am simply delighted to have survived the surgery. As I mentioned a few days ago, I am a chronic worrier. I have been visualising my death and about 20 disastrous outcomes from the operation (including losing my foot) for the past week. Obviously I was going to be fine, but I have never been this pleased to be wrong. I am feeling so grateful for the outcome that I may just go and find a ‘Life Be In It’ t-short to wear while I sit on the couch for the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment