Tuesday 30 October 2012

I spoke too soon - 30th October 2012

Is this real?

I spoke to soon. Yesterday I was lauding the value of the internet and its ability to increase your intelligence. And then, today, the smart dumb balance in the world was restored. Social media sites have been awash all day with dramatic photos of ‘Superstorm Sandy’ battering NYC. Some are brilliant, and others are clearly good Photoshop jobs. The remainder – it’s hard to tell. Where did you fall in the smart dumb balance today. Were you fooled?
The pic above caused a split in our office. Some were convinced, others not so much. Proof appeared a few hours later with the slightly enhanced version of the original below. I love it!  
While I can’t stop laughing, I am also questioning the validity of all that ‘knowledge’ I gained yesterday. Shit, have I been duped?


Surely, this isn't real

No comments:

Post a Comment