Sunday 6 May 2012

Wishes do come true - 3rd May 2012

The genie is out of the bottle

'Be careful what you wish for'. It's an old saying and one that carries a lot of truth. I've spent the past few months whishing very hard for something I believe will benefit our future. I've wished with all my heart. Last night, I decided it was probably not going to happen. I also decided I was ok with that and it was probably for the best. Then BAMM, just like that, today my wish came true!
I am so grateful for the genie coming out of the bottle. All that rubbing paid off. I have to admit thought, I am a little thrown. Have I cursed the wish by deciding I didn’t want it anymore? And, does that mean I really don’t want it deep down or I actually still do? I think I do but am I tricking myself? Oh the mind f##k. I think I will just go back to being grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment