Sunday 6 May 2012

The new Brothers and Sisters - 2nd May 2012

Billie Proudman I salute you

I have made secret of my love affair with Nina and Billie Proudman, and Offspring in general. Tonight's episode was another gem that delivered an hour of pleasure into my life. In the first ad break, while laughing hysterically, I picked up the phone and called Mum. “OMG how funny was that scene with Billie and the potential dad!” 
There in that moment I realised an additional reason behind my love for Offspring. It's the show my Mum and I share. It use to be Brothers and Sisters. We’d both watch it and end up calling or texting each other in the ads if something particularly funny happened or if Rob Lowe was looking fine that night. We missed Brothers and Sisters desperately when it finished - both for the show and the chats. Now we are doing it all over again with Offspring. And I love it! Today I am grateful for shared giggles with my brilliant Mum.


No comments:

Post a Comment