Monday 28 May 2012

Washing the day away - 14th May 2012

Not quite the scene in my shower

The brilliance of a long hot shower should never be underestimated. I've always been a fan of standing under pelting hot water for as long as my body can last without fainting. The shower is also where I do my thinking. It’s my equivalent of the 'Man Cave'. Many a masterplan has been created as I star vacantly across the steam filled room for a good half an hour. While not environmentally friendly, the shower is like a therapists couch to me. Tonight I felt like I was literally a washing rubbish day away, ready to start again. I pay homage to the humble hot shower. 
Footnote: obviously wasn’t keen to snap a pic of myself in the shower, so I thought the above would be a nice alternative – see it really is my special place!

No comments:

Post a Comment