Tuesday 24 January 2012

Inspiration required - 17th Jan 2012


I've stumbled across a website www.morningcoach.com which I am secretly (or not so secretly now) loving. Basically it's a personal development site which has 'Thought of the Day' type posts and other such stuff. 
I love a good inspirational quote. While I know this makes me sound a little loopy, I've been known to purchase a wide array of paraphernalia (cups, cards, keyrings, magnets to name but a few) featuring quotes. Favourites include "Imagination is more important than knowledge" and "Does my bum looks big in this". The latter is a magnet featuring a peacock with a huge fanning tail. Classic.
Anyway, this quote popped up on my Facebook wall this morning and it instantly felt like a good mindset for the day and for this project. This is essentially an underlying theme of the Perspective Project. In essence I have wasted a big part of the last two years floating along feeling a little lost and not knowing how to get my groove back. But now I'm on my way again. "It's never too late to be what you might have been." 

No comments:

Post a Comment