Tuesday 24 January 2012

Blowing out the candles - 10th Jan 2012





This blog appears to have a special guest star in the form of my niece Payten. For someone who has a very firm, and publicly acknowledged desire not to have children, I am very taken with this one. She is my special friend. The crazy aunty is a great job because it's all the fun stuff like reading books, playing puzzles and buying irresponsible presents. None of the serious stuff.


I anticipate that she will continue to pop up throughout the year, as I often call her for a chat (that is a very lose description as she is not yet four) on those days when I need a giggle. She always makes me laugh.


Today we had a cake for her birthday as I will miss her party on the weekend. Big P and Mini P eating chocolate cake - another of life's little pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment