Sunday 14 April 2013

Serious convenience for lazy people - 15th Dec 2012


It's no secret I love anything that makes my life a little easier, especially when it's related to chores or personal admin. You know, the stuff you need to do that takes up precious hours of your week, but delivers little fun or enjoyment. Well today, I discovered a brilliant invention for lazy people - the drive-thru dry cleaners. You just cruise on up, listen to music in your car while you wait (there were quite a few other lazy people in front of me), then someone arrives at your window, takes your dirty clothes and your done! Apparently they also text you when your clothes are clean and ready. Seriously...this is brillint. How did I not know about this before? I know it's lazy, I know I'm slightly pathetic, but I'm also bloody excited. I am in love with the drive-through dry cleaners.

No comments:

Post a Comment