Sunday 14 April 2013

I stole a fluffy puppy - 19th Dec 2012

So fully...so adorable
My name is Patrice Gibbons and I am a puppy addict. I think about stealing them in the park, I wonder if I can stuff the tiny fluffy ones into my hand bag and I go weak at the knees and speak in overly excited tones at the sheer sight of them. Basically, I behave around puppies the way most women respond around babies. Today I reached a new level. I stopped a woman on the street and asked her if I could I take a picture of her puppy. I know, I have no shame. But it was beyond adorable. Like any good addict in the midst of addiction, I am not ready to be helped. I'm not ready to give the puppies up. They make me so happy. As I said, my name is Patrice Gibbons and I am a puppy addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment