Sunday 14 April 2013

A delicious early XMas gift - 17th Dec 2012

The surprise package
I love surprises. The suspense of not knowing what is inside a cardboard box or a beautifully wrapped present kills me, but I love the excitement none the less. Today I arrived home to find the big box above on our door step. It only took a few seconds for me to realise it was our Christmas present from my brother and his girlfriend. God I love surprises.
Like any good journo, I started investigating. Turns out is was either a satellite or a pizza oven. The suspense (and hunger pains) got the better of me. Happy Early Christmas. We are now the proud owners of a rocking pizza oven that just got it's first workout. Yummo. Thanks Nathan and Erin. Brilliant idea!

The oven in action

No comments:

Post a Comment