Tuesday 26 June 2012

Hidden treasure - 4th June 2012

What an awesome find.


Don't you just love it when you find something you thought you'd lost, especially when it's cash. It’s like finding hidden treasure. We have a term to describe such events in our house. The item in question has been 'Patriced' not lost. You see, I have a bad habit of putting things down and suddenly forgetting where I left them. Sometimes I just put them in stupid places (bottom of my hand bag or non-related location in the house) and other times the 'Patricing' occurs because I’ve hidden them in a special place. I just can’t remember where that special place is. Today's belly laugh came in the moment I opened my calendar diary. There is was – a hidden treasure of $300. After searching for it over the past six weeks, I finally convinced myself I’d spent it.  I love it when life surprises on the upside. The feeling of excitement upon discovering the money far outweighed the feelings of stupidity I had for 'Patricing" it. Score! Cue shoe shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment