Tuesday 19 June 2012

A child's mind works in mysterious ways - 2nd June 2012

Look at me, look at me!


Payten: "Aunty Trice, do you want to swim in the bath?" 
Aunty Trice: "Of cause I do. What else could be more fun on a Saturday night (joking)!" 
God I love a weekend in the country with my family. There is never a dull moment or a shortage of laughs. In the spirit of laughs, this story about my niece gave me a good giggle today. The story goes like this... my niece Payten came running up the hallway and in a very alarmed tone announce to my sister that she had "a big something" stuck up her nose.
Danielle (my sister): "That's ok, it's alright, what is it?"
Payten: "It's a big piece of bread."
Danielle: "How did it get up there?"
Payten: "I shoved it up there. Mum, what are we going to do? How will we get it out?" 
Classic. Why the hell would you think it’s a good idea to shove bread up your nose? Thanks Payten, this story made me laugh so hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment